Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!! and it's raining presents


Lovely lovely Christmas.

We had a gift exchange in the office on Christmas Eve. Some weeks ago, we drew names of the colleague whom we were to buy a gift for. As were my custom, I also took some time to get gifts for all the people in my dept. My dept's pretty small, 14, excluding me, so I had quite an initially stressful but ultimately enjoyable time shopping for presents for each and everyone of them. Plus some colleagues who weren't in my dept but have also become frens.

To my surprise, some of my colleagues got me presents too. Ooh, I love pressies :) On top of the ones I got from work, my siblings gave me pressies too. Love my presents :) See more photos of them here.

Merry Christmas everyone! And a blessed and healthy 2009 ahead.

----------------
Now playing: Avalon - Joy (To The World)
via FoxyTunes


No comments: