Saturday, November 14, 2009

Review: Foltene Eyelash & Eyebrow treatment

Remember this Foltene treatment that I tried a while ago? Well, I've to say I tried it out and managed to finish one tube of the treatment before I got lazy. Heh.

What I liked:
  • There was no smell. You know I've this thing abt heavily scented/fragranced stuff ya? ;)
  • It didn't irritate my eyes *thumbs up*
  • It seemed to work
What I didn't like:
  • You need to be diligent with this aka no slacking, just put it on every day.
  • It's not as cheap as some of the other treatments on the market. I would say this is more of an observation; there're more expensive treatments out there too, so this would be a relatively mid-priced option ESP since I got this at a discount ;)
What I did:
  • Apply as I would a mascara
  • Brushed it on my eyelashes every nite before bed (or as much as I could remember to. I was too tired at times n simply forgot *oops*)
  • Wash my face as usual in the morning tho I did pay a little more attention to my lashes by "wiping" them down a little. It's one of my idiosyncrasies I guess. Even if a mask says there's no need to wash off, I tend to use water to cleanse off any perceived residue.
And the results ... ... (don't be freaked out by the photos ya)

What I started with:


On-going process:


At the end:


The photos don't seem to reveal much difference, do they? ;) Well, I'm not sure if it's psychological but I really saw a difference as soon as one week after I started using the product. My lashes seemed fuller, they were easier to curl (n hold the curl better too); I just could see more of them.

I've to admit, I lost interest after one tube n haven't been paying attention to my lashes since, SO I've no idea if the effect has worn off after I stopped using this. For something more obvious n hassle-free, perhaps eyelash extensions or falsies would work better? But that's another story for another time.

Have a good weekend! :)


----------------
Now playing: 9th STREET - 말도 없이 (Without Saying)
via FoxyTunes


No comments: