Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF!!!

I've been sticking closely to my skincare n makeup routine these days. Or make that just skincare n sunscreen routine ;P Lol.

Nothing new in the beauty department. I have however been eating n eating n eating. It's durian season here, so boy, have I been stuffing. Was introduced to a family-run business dealing in these luscious fruits recently. When you get the good stuff, there is really no turning back. I realised these babies can be as good as wine - there're different varieties, different tastes or flavours, different notes to each flavour. Yum...

Too busy pigging out to take photos. However, I came across a really good ice-cream coupon today, so thought I'd like to share that :) If you stay in the same country as I do, enjoy your ice-cream!! :)



Between 8 to 14 July 2009, enjoy 20% discount off any ice cream when you present this exclusive omy coupon at Marble Slab Creamery. T&Cs apply.
Download the coupon now!


----------------
Now playing: 宇多田ヒカル - Passion
via FoxyTunes


No comments: