Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lovely presents (part 1)

Haven't been updating for a while as things were getting intense at work and I was on an overseas trip last week.

However, I would be remiss if I didn't give a shout-out to the lovely ladies who had gifted me with their presence over lunch and dinner and the wonderful presents they gave me.

Met up with Yumeko, Mag & Haru for dinner some time in Mar when Yumeko was in town for a work/play trip. It was a fun evening of laughter n catching up. Really enjoyed myself tremendously. It's always great to gather wif lovely ladies who are beautiful, inside and out :) Let's get together again soon!

This was a pretty nifty and sweet package from Yumeko. It's soo pretty, I've yet to use it. Still in the admiring stage kekeke ;)





----------------
Listening to: Lisa Ono 小野リサ - All Of Me
via FoxyTunes

No comments: