Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let's detox Day 2

And we're in Day 2.

Breakfast today is a glass of fresh squeezed green apple juice. I'm fortunate: there's a fruit store near the office which sells fresh & cheap juice. Yummilicious ^^ I also brought a peanut butter & cheese sandwich from home. Here it is in all its uneaten glory ;P

Lunch:
Aaack, again I was too quick to gobble things down, hence no photos, sorry! But here's what I ate -
  • 2 slices wholemeal bread
  • Scrambled eggs (wif chilli sauce from McD's for seasoning ;P)
  • Lettuce wif apple cider & honey dressing
  • Some nuts & raisins

I think my stomach have started adjusting to this diet. I'm not as hungry as I was on Day 1. In fact, it took a bit of effort for me to finish the sandwich. I wasn't fervently praying for dinner to be here soon, though I was famished by 6pm.

Here's looking to Day 3!

----------------
Listening to: Bach - Air on G
via FoxyTunes


No comments: