Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Discounts on hairstyles!

Yippees! :) I was just thinking abt changing hairstyles while dressing my poupee this morning. And there you go, an announcement stating half priced hairstyles and hair colours.



I'm trying to decide between these 2 styles. The one on top is more like my real life hairstyle while the other is more of wat I'd like to try if I could get away wif it in my office ;P

Ah, which one?? Decisions, decisions....



----------------
Listening to: JP Nataf - Mon Ami d'en Haut
via FoxyTunes


2 comments:

Yumeko said...

heehee i would think the 2nd style is more me in the office than style 1, i cant leave my hair all out in the office as i would need to spend mornings curling or straigtening. ooops XD

btw bag and pouch took me 20 mins to make in all ^^

Kimberly said...

awwwww 1/2 price! Yipeeeee