Thursday, March 12, 2009

Makeup removers

Tho I don't wear makeup for work, I do like to try out new stuff over the weekends. Among all the makeup items, my fave has got to be the eye makeup items: eye shadow, liner, mascara ... love them all :)

Given my stick-straight lashes, I've been using waterproof mascara all this while. It works great for me, I don't have to worry if I should tear or happen to touch my eyes or watever. However, I always get a headache when it's makeup removal time.

Yeeks. That actually is the main inhibitor to my using makeup - wat goes on, must come off. I sometimes think I actually take abt as much time taking eye makeup off as I do putting it on.

At this moment in time, I'm using Kao Biore's Cleansing Oil for my face and Maybelline's eye & lips makeup remover for eye makeup. Thinking of trying something new hehe... it's the inner shop-a-holic in me coming out.

Wat abt you? Any particular recommendations of makeup removers that you really really like?


----------------
Listening to: 꽃보다 남자 OST - Dance with me (Inst.)
via FoxyTunes


2 comments:

Yumeko said...

have u tried mandom? its not bad
i like biore cleansing wipes too [wash ur face with normal face soap after heee]

Miss Louie said...

Olay Mascara and Make-up Remover - nice and creamy and I haven't lost a lash yet ;)