Monday, March 2, 2009

Bits & pieces & the flu bug

Sorry I've been a bit slow in my comments and responses to emails, smses etc. Have been down with the flu and knocked out by the cold medication. Wat is it abt cold medication anyway? Seems like they're a bunch of stuff which just makes me sleep n sleep n sleep....

Will get up to speed with some of my masks review soon :)

On the Korean drama front, was watching the KBS drama "Boys over Flowers/Boys before Flowers" on n off while drifting in n out of dreamland the past few days. Tho some parts are a bit too melodramatic for me, I agree wif aichaku, it's quite funny (as in entertaining n lol fun). That helped my flu a bit :) That show also opened up another world to me aka the Korean entertainment universe. Shall try to look up more forums, fan blogs, variety shows when I've the energy to.

In the meantime, have a good AND HEALTHY week ahead everyone! :) Talk to you soon :)


----------------
Listening to: SS501 - 02 SS501 - U R Man
via FoxyTunes


4 comments:

Yumeko said...

get better soon dear

Jamilla Camel said...

Those cold medications are loaded with ALCOHOL, lol! That's what knocks you out!

Get better soon!

Yumeko said...

glad u are back!

btw there are 22 masks in each bulk kose pack ^^

aichaku-愛着 said...

Take care & get well soon! Have u got the KBS scheduling for Boys Before Flowers? I can't figure it out ...

I like Jun Pyo and Yi Jung. I like the characters and the actors. Kim Bum who acts as Yi Jung is very young tho, maybe I'm a paedophile haha. I tend to like the younger actors. I felt Ji Hoo is so ... I dunno ... haha I don't like how he sits with crossed legs! LOL!