Friday, April 10, 2009

Hanskin Magic BB Cream



Got this as part of my Taiwan haul. There's been many reviews on this, so I won't say too much. Sufficient to say, I LOVE this. It's creamy (creamier than Lotree or Skin Food); it spreads well; doesn't irritate my skin, in fact it feels comforting my skin when I spread it; covers well ... and the list goes on.

I wanna try the Caviar Gold BB Cream! :) Did you know they also have a night BB cream as well? I thought that's really cool ;) Check out the site here.


----------------
Now playing: SS501 - 하얀사람
via FoxyTunes


2 comments:

aichaku-愛着 said...

oooo i must get this when i'm in korea. :D btw, thanks for the birthday wishes ^___^

Yumeko said...

i have their caviar gold bbcream and the night cream and their eyecream all in one mini pack they sell

did u want me to grab it for u in korea