Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rimmel is in Singapore

At Watsons Ngee Ann City to be exact.

Sorry I've no photographs to show as I was too busy talking to the friendly SA. And ok, I confess: I was also too shy to whip out my camera phone while there's an SA around.

There was just a standee within Watsons but I thought the range was rather comprehensive, though I don't think it's the entire range. I did see the entire minerals range; the full range of mascaras; most of the lipsticks and glosses plus the eyeshadow palettes. I'm not a very foundation nor blush kinda girl, so sorry, really didn't pay attention to that.

I bought the Extra Super Lash Waterproof Mascara in black ($13.90) and the Sexy Curves Mascara ($17.90) also in black ;P

What intrigued me really were the different brushes, the pricing (!) and of course their claims to give me the best lashes everrrr... :) *hiaks hiaks*

Will try to post reviews soon.


----------------
Now playing: Sara Bareilles - Gravity
via FoxyTunes


3 comments:

JacQlin said...

Yea the SA is super nice.. i got a glass lipstick and powder. Fascinated by their mascara but I still have at least 3 tubes of unopened mascara

clara said...

ooh i was really interested in getting that mascara too! please do a review soon! I have way to much mascara as well! haha.

MiuMiu said...

i don't really like SAs that are too friendly, they just get me to buy more than a need.