Monday, January 19, 2009

Collagen hydrating mask

Other than Watsons, Sasa is also a fave hangout of mine for beauty products and all sorts of interesting amusing things - all in the name of beauty.

I bought these collagen hydrating masks the other day and have been wanting to try them out. There're 5 of them in a box. It's recommended to use 1 mask per day for 3 consecutive days and then use 1 or 2 per week after the intensive treatment.

I tried out the intensive 3 days programme over the weekend as I was having a bit of a sun burn. Seemed pretty ok to me tho I've reactive skin.

What I liked about the product:
  • it was cooling on my face and cooled down my skin considerably despite my slight sun burn.

  • it didn't irritate my skin

  • I could see an immediate difference after one application. My skin was plumper with moisture and my fine lines due to the dryness were less noticeable


What I didn't like tho:
  • It had a slight medicinal smell

  • The essence left a slightly sticky residue

Well, I guess nothing's perfect in this world. For $15.90 per pack of 5 masks, I think it's quite a good buy :)


----------------
Listening to: Chris Botti - Let There Be Love (feat. Michael Bublé)
via FoxyTunes


No comments: