Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sephora and Too Faced



I checked out the Sephora store a couple of weeks ago. It's a veritable candy store for makeup and skincare products. I've to admit, I was a little disappointed at the range in store tho: 50% carried in store were those brands which are being sold in dept stores. Guess I was expecting more cult brands or brands which couldn't be found anywhere else.

However, some brands did catch my eye: I liked the Sephora range of makeup. The makeup was displayed on 2 open counters and categorised into Eye, Lip, Base and so on. It's a girl's playground :)

I was also attracted by Bare Minerals, Too Faced and Bliss. However, after checking out the prices of these brands online, I'm really hesitating about putting down money for them at the Sephora store here.

Case in point:
Too Faced Glamour To Go set. It's retailing at $40 in Sephora but only USD$19.50 online! *wail* I was playing with the set in store and almost wanted to get one as my sis' bday pressie. Wonder if I should tho?

Too Faced has free international shipping now for purchases above USD$75. On a separate note, Benefit too has free international shipping for purchases above USD$115. Do share your experiences on shopping online from these brands.

I've one week more to decide on the pressie. Ahhh, decisions, decisions.


----------------
Listening to: 坂本龍一 - The Beach
via FoxyTunes


No comments: