Monday, August 10, 2009

It never rains but it pours

First the beauty stuff :)

I've been lazy recently, just comfortably going abt my daily skincare/makeup routine without putting much thought to it. Have not been shopping for a while - was supposedly on a shopping diet which seemed to have worked for a bit. Downside of it tho: I tend to pull out all stops when I really do buy something.

Case in point: Was browsing Sasa this afternoon for an eyelash curler. I seemed to have misplaced it somewhere, somewhere which led to me wearing mascara without curling my lashes first. Do I hear a collective gasp of horror from my makeup sisterhood in cyber space? ;P Yeah, that's how far I've gotten, lol.

Anyway, I was in Sasa. Decisions, decisions. So many eyelash curlers in a variety of shapes, sizes, colours ... aaacck. Believe me I stood before the display rack for quite some time. In the end, I got these:


hahaha...

On a fangirl note, there's this Taiwanese drama serial, Black & White, which I've been watching on and off. The story is a straight-forward cop-and-robbers kinda stuff, not breaking any new ground here. I watch it more for the eye-candy in the form of Vic Zhou and Mark Chao. If you like Hana Yori Dango or the Korean Boys over Flowers/Boys before Flowers, well, Vic Zhou is one of the original Taiwanese F4 who filmed the Taiwanese version of Hana Yori. He's the guy in the character of Hanazawa Rui :)

Anyway, I happened to be at the same shopping mall where there was a fan meet-and-greet for the main cast of Black & White.

Look at that crowd. It was drizzling but the fans were there. Had to rush off for a prior appt tho, else I would have hung around a bit to try and get my very first fangirl moment in action ;P and to see how these stars look like in person of course. Oh well.

Have a good week ahead everyone!


----------------
Now playing: SS501 - Fighter
via FoxyTunes


No comments: