Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nanoce BB cream

I bought this some time back but hadn't had the chance to use it. As you know, I've been enamoured of my Lotree for some time. It's difficult to get out of a comfort zone esp when it's been working so well for me. Plus the fact I've sensitive skin makes that much more difficult to venture out in new territory.

But I finally did n got some pictures of the process to boot! :) I'm feeling proud of myself kekeke.

Here's my picture review of the product. Be warned tho: scary photo ahead.

Nanoce BB cream


My sensitive blotchy skin after moisturiser but before using any makeup


This is the amount I used for my entire face. It's not as creamy as Hanskin or Lotree but I find that a little goes a long way. Coverage-wise, it is lighter than Hanskin Super Magic BB.


Et voila! The result. I thought it did a rather good job of covering my blotches.



----------------
Listening to: Lisa Ono 小野リサ - It Don't Mean A Thing
via FoxyTunes


No comments: