Friday, December 5, 2008

Amazing Watsons

Bought these at Watsons over lunchtime. It so happened the Watsons near my workplace was having 20% off these 2 products. Whoo hoo!

This Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold eye contour lifting serum is something new to me. According to the advertising blurb on the packaging, this contains REAL gold flakes. When absorbed, it's supposed to do all sorts of good for my eye bags.


Similarly for the eye mask. It contains ginseng and is, I quote, "an intensive treatment mask targeted to treat sagging, puffy eye bags". No eye bags without surgery???

I'm using the eye mask as I type this. Hope this works *fingers crossed*

PS: Gosh. Having this blog is gd. It's a pictorial account book. I've bought so much over the span of 3 days!


----------------
Now playing: Michael Bublé - You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby
via FoxyTunes


No comments: