Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kose makeup coffret

In a moment of madness last Sat, I decided I needed some eye makeup NOW.

Was wandering around Isetan Katong, trying to decide which beauty counter to approach. Somehow, I just find them rather intimidating. Having heard so much about Lunasol, I was actually looking for the Kanebo counter but there wasn't any in the store. Anna Sui??? Finally made my way to the Kose counter and asked the SA if she had any limited edition eye makeup items.

I had already made up my mind to buy something, so when she showed me this Fantasist makeup collection, I thot ok, this is it. Then she showed me the shimmery eye colours and I'm like, where's the cashier? LOL.


The whole set costs SGD$69 and contains a glitter mascara, two Fantasist eye colours, a powder blush and a lip colour. I started panicking a little after I paid up tho. My brain spoke up, $69 within 5 mins?! That's when the rationalising starts and hey, with the sizes of the items and the number of items I got and....

At the end of the day, I think it's a good buy. Love the shimmery colours of the eye Fantasist. The texture and colour of the rouge Fantasist reminds me of the lipstick those Tokyo Takashimaya girls had on ;) Ahhh, Tokyo...




----------------
Now playing: Lívia Rév - Bartók: For Children - #32 Andante
via FoxyTunes


3 comments:

aichaku-愛着 said...

This is something I've been thinking about getting!! Hehe ... $69 is worth it ... 1 eye fantasist on its own is already $30plus :D

aichaku-愛着 said...

Oh and I understand Lunasol is only available at Taka. Hope this helps.

pinky"the-middle-name-is-princess"beanie said...

Hehehe ;) Great minds think alike!

Ooh, I see. Ok, I shall check out Taka soon. Thanks ya!