Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year! Plus updates on Jurlique and Clarins

I blogged recently about my trials with sensitive skin. This is a quick update on how it's going with the Jurlique products I'm using and a recent Clarins sunscreen which I bought.

I'm happy to report: my skin seems to be loving the Jurlique products. Yes, even the Chamomile mist which was rather stinging on my skin in the beginning. I realised I may have been spraying too much at too close range. After one week of using the Rebalancing Sensitivity range (excluding the mask), my skin is clear, smooth, the red flushes are gone and so are my signature red cheeks. I've also noticed an improvement in the tiny capillaries which I used to have here and there on both cheeks.

Happiness :)

However, I realised Clarins is definitely out for me. I had a minor scare yesterday. My skin was stinging, there were tiny pimple like bumps on various parts of my face and my facial skin was flushed. This, after using the sunscreen for 2 days and a healthy dose of sun, walking out of the office for lunch and back. I had to soothe it all down with the Soothing Herbal Recovery Gel again last night. This morning things were back to normal.

So far, skincare which has worked for me:
  • Jurlique sensitive skin range

  • Skin Food Aloe BB Cream SPF 20 PA

  • Bellewave Gentle Cleansing Milk and Refreshing Lotion

Here's to a beautiful 2009. Wishing you a year filled with love, joy and peace. May it be your best year yet!

----------------
Now playing: Armik - Lovers In Madrid
via FoxyTunes


No comments: