Monday, December 15, 2008

Cosmeceuticals

Cosmeceuticals are my latest craze ;P I was at the Guardian store in Suntec City last week and came across this Australian brand, Skin Doctors Cosmeceuticals. Blurbs and packaging do it for me ;) This brand had the right amount of scientific sounding descriptions and the packaging was just right too - not too medical, not too cosmetic brand.

I took some time to decide (a few days in fact) before finally going back to the store yesterday. There was some discount on at Guardian, so I got the Supermoist Face at $70.95. Used it last night and also in my AM regime this morning. Hope it works *fingers crossed*

There's this other brand which I would loooooove to try if I could. Check it out at Ultraceuticals.com. The Vitamin C range looks really good! Anyone knows of an outlet in Sg?

Post-script:
Have been meaning to update on the results of the Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold eye contour lifting serum and mask. I think it's quite good! :) Have been disturbed on and off when I look at my eyebags in the mirror. After using the serum AM and PM for the past week, there is a noticeable difference in the puffiness when I wake up in the morning. For the price, I think it's quite a good buy :) Yippee! Something that works!

----------------
Listening to: 五月天 - 天使
via FoxyTunes


No comments: