Friday, December 5, 2008

Birthday presents from the office

We've started celebrating birthdays in my dept. So it goes on a quarterly basis with a cake for all the birthday stars within that quarter to share and a gift each. These are the things my colleagues got me for my birthday this month.

Sake bath set from The Face Shop. This set consists of a shower lotion, a gel scrub, a body lotion and a shower puff.

Next is a kimmidoll coin purse in pastel pink. They said it's very me ;)



Also received a limited edition White Wine Lifting Mask from The Face Shop in the same package.

Very touched and grateful :)


----------------
Listening to: 宇多田ヒカル - First Love
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

aichaku-愛着 said...

happy belated birthday! sigh, i didn't buy the dior ... still thinking about it ... :p