Saturday, December 13, 2008

Muji Specials

So I was wandering around Bugis today. It's sort of my favourite shopping haunt nowadays. It's got tons of things to see ;)

Anyway, I popped into Muji, this being one of the places where there's always something new and interesting to look at. There were some racks of Muji specials - tops and bottoms which were discounted at 30%. Of course I went and looked carefully through the stacks of clothes ;P These were what I bought.


I tried this voile top on and loved it so much, I bought the white AND the peach coloured one. LOL.




Checks being the in-thing this season, I couldn't resist this. Plus, it covered everything that was supposed to be covered and only revealed flattering bits like the forearms, collarbones....


----------------
Now playing: Lívia Rév - Magin: Miniature Polonaises - Nostalgie Du Pays
via FoxyTunes


No comments: